Charnell Havens, REALTOR®
ABR®, SRES®, SRS, e-PRO, MRP®
Charnell Havens(757) 234-1445 (Cell)(866) 457-8172 (Efax)
1 Old Oyster Point RoadSuite 210Newport News, VA 23602757.873.6900
Extraordinary Service with a Smile!
Real estate is my second career, having spent 40+ years as a business professional. My final position in Corporate America was as a Chief Knowledge Officer with global responsibilities, so I am at ease with people of other cultures. I’m also:
- A REALTOR® licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia since 2005, serving primarily Carrollton, Smithfield, Newport News, Hampton and lower York County
- Recognized by clients as ethical, knowledgeable, creative, energetic and service oriented
- A graduate, The Ohio State University (math major, College of Arts & Sciences)
- Community service oriented – Serving as a Trustee of my church, and taking my two therapy dogs (Yogi Bear and Paisley) to visit shut-ins at a nursing home and convalescent center
- A Hampton Roads FIVE STAR Real Estate Agent for the last seven years (2011-2017) The Five Star Real Estate Agent award program is the largest and most widely published real estate agent award program in North America. Agents are measured using an objective, in-depth research methodology focusing on buyer feedback and overall satisfaction. In 2017, this honor has been accorded to only 5% of Hampton Roads real estate agents -- those most recognized for providing quality service to their clients.
- Recipient of the Virginia Peninsula Association of Realtors Outstanding Salesman Awards 2006, 2007, 2008, 2015; Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Honor Society Awardee 2015
- Specially trained and certified to serve the needs of buyers (both first-time and repeat), sellers (with a special emphasis on the 55+ folks), and corporate/government/military relocations
- A high-tech gal certified in internet technology
- A co-author, "Quincy Tahoma: The Life and Legacy of a Navajo Artist", which received TOP PICK, Southwest Book of the Year in 2011 (which is important because I know how to research reasonable price expectations whether you’re buying and/or selling, and I’m a good communicator)
- An award-winning photographer (which is important when I create marketing collateral to sell your home)
- And, according to my children and grandchildren, I’m a pretty good cookie baker!