The Successful Sale
In a nutshell, you've achieved a successful sale when
- You close on time
- With the fewest possible problems
- While receiving the most money the market will allow.
I will help you achieve a successful sale by guiding you through the following six key steps:
1. Enhance your home's value and appeal by helping you prepare it for sale. Recognizing that you don't get a second chance to make a good first impression, I'll help you build that emotional connection to buyers.
2. Select the best list price by helping you understand the market and its relationship to pricing strategy. This means not pricing too low so as to give away equity unnecessarily or so high you scare away buyers.
3. Provide total exposure to drive more showings. There's a lot more to marketing than putting up a sign, placing an ad, putting the listing in the MLS and on the internet, then waiting for things to happen. I will build a web site dedicated exclusively to showcasing your property, create professional full-color flyers, and hold open houses to name but a few examples of the outstanding service I provide.
4. Manage the details to make your selling experience hassle free and worry free. There are lots of moving parts in a real estate transaction where things can go amiss if there's inadequate attention to detail.
5. Support you with a quality company. When you choose an agent, you're also choosing a company. That company's culture reflects how their clients are treated. With Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Towne Realty, the client always comes first, and that means this quality company partners with me to deliver the highest quality of service to you.
6. Serve as your trusted advisor. Sellers should have someone whom they trust and have confidence in to help them make good decisions. I take the consultative approach of educating and guiding rather than applying pressure from getting the listing to collecting commission. The best interests of my client are my top priority.
If these six steps resonate with you, then I'd be delighted to serve as your seller representative.
To get an idea of how much homes are selling for in your neighborhood, please enter your address in the form below. If you would like an analysis of the current market conditions and the value of your home, please click on Request a Comparative Market Analysis below.